AL Arafah Islami Bank Ltd was established (registered) as a private limited company on 18 June 1995. The inaugural ceremony took place on 27 September 1995. The authorized capital of the Bank is Tk. 15000.00 million and the paid up capital is Tk. 9469.58 million as on 31.12.2015. Renowned Islamic Scholars and pious businessmen of the country are the sponsors of the Bank. Indigenous shareholders own 100% of paid up capital.
The equity of the bank stood at Tk. 1923.61 crore as on 31 December 2015, the manpower was 2978 as on 21 September 2016 and the number of shareholders was 41053 as on 10 April 2016. It has achieved a continuous profit and declared a good dividend over the years. High quality customer service through the integration of modern technology and new products is the tool of the bank to achieve success. The bank has a diverse array of carefully tailored products and services to satisfy customer needs.
The bank is committed to contribute significantly to the national economy. It has made a positive contribution towards the socio economic development of the country with 149 branches of which 23 is AD throughout the country.
Customer focused practices on modern Islamic Banking
To deliver effective and efficient financial services with the touch of our heart
Adapt to changing trade and industrial needs of our clients